Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ZOYA's Earth Day promotion!

Let me first start off by saying that Zoya is a really great nail polish. They are free from formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and have over 300 "healthy" nail polishes to choose from. I personally have a hard time finding them in stores near where I live. Occasionally I will find a single Zoya straggler in the clearance section of Ulta but that's really about it. And I really don't like purchasing nail polishes over the Internet unless I've seen the colors in person (and/or are hard to find in stores). BUT Zoya website always has great promotions going on. I particularly LOVE this Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange promotion. I feel like I'm doing good while indulging in my obsession.

Starting today (for this week only) Apr 20-27, using code EARTHZOYA, you can select a minimum of 6 nail polishes (max 24) for half off the regular price ($8). Let's say you chose 6 (already a savings of $24!), THEN you would send Zoya 6 bottles of unwanted nail polish that you have.

For more info, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment