Monday, April 25, 2011

Impulse Buy

Sometimes I can't help myself. While at Target on Friday, stocking up on last minute Easter basket stuffers I ran into this little cutie:

I'm sure you've all seen it before. I know I run into every time I'm cosmetic hunting and I always talk myself out of it. But at $1.99, I thought it would end up in my little cousin's Easter basket. WRONG! It was mine before I even reached the car.

I mean it comes with an Hello Kitty Necklace, nail decals and pretty hot pink nail polish. How could I not keep it for myself. The nail polish alone is a great hot pink with a subtle blue/purple shimmer. The only thing that got me was the teeny tiny itty bitty top and brush. But this is targeted for little ones so, it's forgiven.

It even inspired me to do my very first nail art:

Ok, so don't make fun. I know my Hello Kitty's look more like Hello Ducks with whiskers. But whatevs, I tried.

This is what I TRIED to do:
http://chibinails.tumblr.com/
 I think my nails need to be a bit longer among other things. Anywhoo...Hope everyone had a great weekend. On to a new week.

1 comment: