Monday, April 18, 2011

Lancome GWP at Dillards starts today!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent the weekend trying to organize my ever growing collection of nail polishes. I still haven't been able to figure out a way to accomodate a growing collection. Any suggestions?

I woke up this cloudy Monday morning to find that Dillards is now having their Gift with Purchase with Lancome right now. Email said until supplies last which usually is about two weeks give or take. I love GWP. I feel like you get a whole lot of makeup for a really good price. And most of the time I don't even use up the sample size of makeup. I have an mini eyeshadow from Clinique that I've had for years from a GWP (and I LOVE it).

Back to Lancome at Dillards. This GWP is with any $32.50 purchase. You gift consists of 6 Lancome favorites and a clutch in either baby blue, light green, or violet purple.

I'm not sure what to get. I do love their Color Sensation Lipsticks and I do want one in Stylista. But those lipsticks come out to $22. I'd have to find something for around $10.50 that I would use everyday.

Anyway here's a special treat to hopefully make you smile and brighten your week. Don't you just NEED this!

AH!!!!! I want this I want this I want this! I still haven't been able to figure out price or where I can get my hands on one!!! If you know, INFORM ME PLEASE!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment