Friday, April 15, 2011

How to get NYX Nude on Nude Palette for $11.49!!

I know this is late but today and tomorrow at Ulta (as previously mentioned in my last post), NYX, Revlon, Maybelline and Almay Cosmetics are 40% off. I went on Tuesday to see what goodies I could stock up on and low and behold I saw the Nude on Nude Palette. I had completely forgotten it was now available at Ulta.


Now they are originally priced at $24.99 but with the 40% discount it comes out to $14.99. BUT with their $3.50 off a purchase over $10.00 coupon, you get your Nude on Nude palette for $11.49!!! Quite a steal if you ask me. And you will be able to marvel at all of these lovely eyeshadows and lip colors.


Sorry for the bad photo. I lost my camera and had to use my phone (ugh!).

The Nude on Nude palette has been called a more economical version of Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I will be reviewing the Nude on Nude palette soon. So stay tuned for that.

Another awesome treasure I found was CND (Creative Nail Design) Spamanicure Almond Hydrating Lotion for the hands. This lotion is sooooooo yummy smelling. *Ohm nom nom nom* It smells a lot like their Solar Oil (which I'm uber obsessed with).  And really does leave your hands moisturized without leaving them feeling greasy.


Again sorry for the photo.

Anyway this baby's original price is listed at $13.99 (I've seen it listed up to $23 bucks) and I got it for a whopping $2.99!! I'm really thinking about going back and buying a couple more. This now has a permanent place on my desk. It's that good.

Well those are my two major deals that I found. What were you able to get?

PS: CND almond hydrating lotion is only available in stores and not online :-( And the Nude on Nude palette says its only available online but I was able to purchase it in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment