Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Fairy Name is:

Polish Insomniac posted her fairy name after getting it from a generator and I thought it was a small fun random thing to do. So I decided to post mine as well. If you go to this link you can get your own fairy name (and elf, fantasy, mermaid, Star Wars, Unicorn, Vampire, Witch, WoW names). Here's mine:

Get your own fairy names from The Fairy Name Generator!My fairy name is Moth Demonglitter
She is a playful mischief maker.
She lives close to caverns and stalactite grottoes.
She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears dresses stitched with crystals and has red wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.
Get your own fairy names from The Fairy Name Generator!

I love my fairy name. And it's so appropriate. Almost want to change my blog name to it. :-) Thanks Polish Insomniac!

What was your fairy name?

No comments:

Post a Comment