Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox

EEK! I just got my Birchbox in the mail not more than two hrs ago. I snapped these quick pics to show you all what I got.

Birchbox had famed fashion designer Cynthia Rowley curate this month's box. First off, look at the beautiful box sleeve she designed. I know it's just a box sleeve and I'll eventually throw it out, but it's so pretty and such an unexpected surprise. It looks like liquid quartz.


Click on the above pic if want to read the card
Instead of their signature magenta tissue paper, they instead opted for this summer friendly aqua color. Gosh, even the border on their card is pretty.  And here are the lovely items inside:
From Left to Right:
Renken Shine Flash - It's a weightless shine spray. Can't wait to try this. I love shine sprays.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil - I wonder how this compares to Josie Maran's Argan Oil.
Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Pandora - I'm loving the mini size of the bottle. I'm not sure how it will look with my skin tone. First impression....it looks like it might be too pink based and frosty. I'll post pics once I swatch.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleaner - I've always wanted to try this but was never given the opportunity. I think this is my favorite of the whole package.
Kind Fruit & Nut Almond & Apricot Bar - According to the wrapper, it is all natural, gluten and wheat free, low glycemic index index (48), 5g of fiber, non GMO and no trans fats, dairy free, very low sodium, no sulphur dioxide. Sounds boring and healthy. Looks delicious!

I was planning of reviewing the products that I received in June (and never posted) but for some reason I can't find any of the pics I had taken and I've lost the information that I had. Once I locate all that, I will post my reviews.

For more information on Birchbox or if you would like to sign up, click here (referral link).

No comments:

Post a Comment