Thursday, May 5, 2011

KORRES MONTH LONGISH SALE!

I got an email from Korres announcing their month long (until May 29th) warehouse sale. Korres will be debuting their new packaging soon. So that means we get to save some $$ in the meantime. Right now selected items are up to 30% off. And if you use CODE: GOING10, that will give you an additional 10% off your entire order! Fantabulous if you ask me.

Korres is one of my favorite higher end lines. It's an all natural Greek line that offers makeup that is good for the skin and other yummy smelling body products. They are the only ones who have a powder that matches my face 100%.  It is a little pricey so I usually wait until they have a sale on HauteLook.com, or on their website.

I'm thinking these might make it into my shopping cart.

Melon Jumbo Showergel - $19.50 $13.65/13.53 fl. oz
Bronze and Protect - $28.00  $19.60/1.74 oz
High Drama Antioxident Color Collection - $39.50  $27.65
That last one is such a great deal. I almost bought it last Christmas at Sephora at full price. You are getting four full sized high end products for less than $7 each. And that eyeliner is so creamy.

PLUS if your purchase is more than $35 you get free 1.69 fl.oz of their Jasmin Shower Gel. This is a great sale if you love Korres. And if you are new to Korres, a great time to check it out.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a paid advertisment, merely a public announcement. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment