Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DEAL OF THE WEEK: Ebates!

I only like posting deals on this post that are really really good. I don't think I'll ever post a Buy One get one %50 off unless it's a huge ticket item.  If it's a deal that will entice me to leave to the store or bust out my credit card online, then I will post it. That's when I figure more of you will also enjoy it too. I could be wrong, let me know if I am.

This week (until May 17th) Ebates.com is having a sale. And instead of me trying to explain what Ebates is, I thought I would post this video of SayAnythingBr00ke (my FAVORITE YouTube Guru) explaining it.



Here is her referral link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=69y3XheQLYYHF33Lqcke2g%3D%3D

I'm definitely checking out the Deborah Lippmann nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment